Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April, where did you go?

I realize there are only thirty days in April, but it shouldn't have flown by as quickly as it did. So much happened last month. First, my sister and her family made a surprise visit to see us and the cherry blossoms. On Easter, we had an egg hunt in our backyard. The following weekend Gigi came up from North Carolina and we took her to Butler's Orchard. One week later, we went to Philly to attend my niece's First Communion. At the end of the month, my parents came to visit on their way back to Florida. We were so busy, I didn't have time to update my blog. And now it's May! Oh boys, I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with your "baby book".

The Basslers' visit and the Cherry Blossom Festival






Backyard egg hunt



Trip to Bunnyland at Butler's Orchard with Gigi and Papa




Ana's First Communion







Riding the L at the American History Museum with Nana and Papa

No comments: