Life with my identical twin boys, husband and 21 lb cat. So many boys, so little time
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Where, oh where has my little blog gone?
So much has happened since the boys were baptized. Besides the hundreds of diapers they've gone through, barrels of formula they've drunk, and buckets of drool they've filled, the twins have started teething, begun pushing themselves backward on their mats, taken their first road trip, had their first swim, flown across the country, and spent lots of quality time with their cousins. Since I've got a lot to cover, but very little time tonight (I'm kind of procrastinating on work right now), I'll save the details for another time. I realize I probably didn't need this entry, but I've seriously neglected this blog and adding this mini-update has helped ease my Catholic guilt. Over the next few days, I will discuss these firsts and include pictures. If you're anything like me (US Weekly devotee who isn't above getting her "real" news from USA Today), you're all about the pictures anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Totally with you on the photo thing...if I could post only photos, I would be a happy girl. Can you train them to explain themselves????? CAn't wait to see yours.
I look forward to the pictures. I had to give up People magazine because the articles were too long. I have recently even sunk below US Magazine and been known to purchase a Star or two. Oh the depths that motherhood push us to.
Looking forward to lots of pics. I've been seen lurking in the Star mag section too :)
Post a Comment