Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

Henry and Drew celebrated their first birthday two weeks ago, and I'm finally getting around to posting pictures. We didn't have a party for them since it was around the time of the inauguration and scheduling was a little crazy, but we had a few presents and a couple of cupcakes on their actual birthday. We're planning their party for their due date --- the only time we can get all of our family here.

(Jeff, if you're reading this, yes, I stole some of your pictures. I'm also stealing your Facebook captions.)

Sweet, our very first piano...High five, bro!


Hmmm...I wonder what this is.


Hmmm...I wonder how the wrapper paper tastes.


Outta my way, Henry. I want my cupcake!


These cupcakes are even better than we imagined!


Oh, Henry, the sugar is kicking in!


Drew is feeling the sugar now!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HENRY AND DREW!!! Mommy, Daddy and Gatsby love you!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

crazy how time flies by - Happy Birthday boys. Congrats mom & 'enjoying' the first year.
blessings,

Lottie_Ellie said...

Oh my goodness. February was nutso at work so I am just catching up on my blogging and look what I missed. They look ADORABLE. And so grown up!