Saturday, February 13, 2010

Living in a Barbie world

My mom is awesome. She saved all of my Barbie dolls and accessories. She used to say they would someday be worth a lot of money. I don't know if that's true, given that half my Barbies melted in the attic, but it's still great for the nostalgist in me.

When we went home for Christmas this year, she had most of my dolls out, as well as my Barbie camper and pink corvette. She did this for my 8-year old niece, Ana. It turned out that my sons absolutely LOVED the camper. But they didn't understand that the camper wasn't meant for riding. I guess I won't be ebaying it in perfect vintage condition anytime soon.

They wonder if the driver's and passenger's seats will hold them


Patiently waiting for someone to push them around in the camper


Henry sees the corvette and is suddenly over being in the camper

No comments: