It's been a busy, action-packed two and a half weeks of consecutive visits by both sets of grandparents. I've been so exhausted each night, I haven't had time to update the blog. I will do so over the next couple of days. There is so much to catch up on. The boys have been loving school and come home every day with artwork and stories about their teachers and new friends. So while I have to post a new journal entry, I first need to figure out the best way to capture, organize and showcase their drawings and paintings here and in real life.
In addition to the visits and all of the school activities, we went to the kids' NICU reunion and, more recently, our first pumpkin patch/fall festival of the season. Come back in a few days and I will have pictures and stories to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment