I had such a great day. The boys napped really well (without their swaddles!) and they were in fantastic moods. However, the best thing about today is that it is the first day that both babies rolled over from their backs to the tummies. To be fair, Drew started doing this on Monday. After his first flip, I could see a little jealously in Henry's eyes, especially as his brother began to flaunt his newfound talent. And trust me when I say this, Drew flaunts it. According to my mother-in-law, Henry spent much of yesterday attempting to roll. He almost made it, except that pesky arm under his body got in the way. He tried and tried, but never made it. Then, this morning, when I was changing Drewsie's diaper, I heard H cooing. So I peeked out of the nursery to check on him and there he was, on his chub-wubby belly in a little cobra pose! After that, both babies were rolling like pinballs all over their gym mats.
Because I have to document everything, I kept the video camera handy. Unfortunately, the twins were camera shy and neither one would roll for Mommy with it on. I have plenty of video from a couple of months ago when they started rolling from their tummies to their backs and I'm hoping that in the next few days, I can catch them rolling the other way. Of course, now that they've discovered this, it's only a matter of time until they start to crawl. Ay yay yay!
2 comments:
I so enjoyed watching my girls roll all over the place. It was so entertaining :) Can't wait to see some video..hint hint :)
Yeah little rollers
Post a Comment