I have been hearing the weather reports and seeing comments on this #recordheatwave on Twitter and Facebook, but until this afternoon, I hadn't actually been outside. Not since Wednesday. Holy cow, it is like standing on a hot frying pan out there. I reluctantly decided to leave the confines of my air-conditioned apartment today because I had to drop off a package at the UPS store. Don't worry, I made sure Henry had plenty of water for our three-block walk. On our way home from UPS, we stopped into the barber shop.
How do I look?
Henry got a lollipop for Drew, too!
When we got home, I received an email from Jeff.
Drew woke up from his nap feeling a little bit better.
Yay!
Henry and I can't wait for Drew and Daddy to come home so we can all spend some quality time together. INDOORS.

No comments:
Post a Comment