Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We are family

Henry and Drew are very lucky to have six older cousins. Xander, Ana and Bryan are my sister's kids. Will, Lily and Anna are Jeff's sister's kids. Like Henry and Drew, Lily and Anna are twins, though you would never guess that from looking at them.

We try to visit our sisters at least twice a year. This year, our trips to spend time with the cousins included a mountain vacation in upstate New York for the Fourth of July, a beach weekend in the Hamptons at the end of the summer, Christmas in South Carolina and Easter in Philadelphia. Henry and Drew had so much fun. And so did Jeff and I.

In an effort to catch up with all the days, weeks and months that I failed to document when I neglected this blog, I am posting pictures from our adventures with the cousins. We can't wait to see them all again soon.

Cousins are friends that will love you forever--Constance Richards

Rolling down a hill with Xander and Bryan before the fireworks


Drew and Bryan--I see a resemblance


Henry and Ana bounce around


Henry and Anna (and Pink Teddy)


Enjoying some porch time with Anna, Will, Papa and Gigi


Christmas with the Morses


Easter with the Basslers (and the Easter Bunny)

No comments: