Pizza is, by far, my kids' favorite food on earth. I half-heartedly try to vary their food options, but tonight, I was too lazy to throw rice in a cooker or boil water for pasta. To be fair, I'm still not feeling well. I had planned to make my sister's garlic chicken and noodle casserole, but around 4pm, I changed my mind. I emailed Jeff and asked if he didn't mind eating pizza for dinner. Also a pizza lover, he said yes and offered to order pizza from
Pete's A Pizza, one of our favorite places for takeout (I do not recommended eating in, unless you want terrible table service). I hope pizza works as well as chicken noodle soup for easing cold symptoms, because I just ate three pieces. Yummm!
Pizza + a Thomas plate = Henry's perfect dinner
Henry admits there is such thing as too much pizza
Drew's version of eating pizza 'New Haven style'
Little hands, big pizza
So delicious
Pizza + beer = Jeff's perfect dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment