Friday, May 13, 2011

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

For the past couple of weeks, I've been anticipating our upcoming trip to Florida. We've had many long periods of gloomy, cold days this spring, which has made me long for warm, sunny days. Finally, this week, we got a break. Until today, the weather had been absolutely perfect--70 degrees, sunny, most importantly, not humid. So, what else was there to do but spend five hours a day at the park? Nothing!

"And I went down the slide, then I played on the fire truck, then I dug a hole in the sandbox!"



Henry knows he needs energy for another two hours of playground time



Strawberries are Drew's favorite fruit (read: the only fruit he will eat)



Climbing up the slide despite my repeated instructions to take the stairs



Side-by-slide



It's always more fun TOGETHER!



The perfect spot for digging



"Digging a hole, looking for a robot" (It's a Curious George reference)

No comments: